1) Check whether the power is sufficient before the vehicle is out, whether the braking performance is good, whether the screw is loose, etc. If there is any fault, it should be repaired and eliminated in time. If the inspection is completed, it is determined that there is no fault before exiting;
2) Charging should be carried out in a place that children cannot reach;
3), each time you stop, you must turn off the power switch, pull out the key, pull the gear switch to the neutral position, and pull the hand brake;
4), repair or replace the battery, electrical appliances, must be turned off after the power switch;
5) When the child is playing in the car, remove the key switch to avoid danger; electric sightseeing car
6) Before driving the electric vehicle, check whether the door is closed;
7) When the fire is caused by an accident or other reasons, immediately turn off the main power switch.